"It’s amazing how much of this is mental. Everybody’s in good shape. Everybody knows how to ski. Everybody has good equipment. When it really boils down to it, it’s who wants it the most and who's the most confident."
– Reggie Crist, Olympic Alpine Skier
Mental performance programs will be individualized and tailored to your needs and requirements to help you realize your goals and achieve your dreams.
One-to-one sessions are offered face-to-face or through Skype.
These sessions will help you to:
- Improve your motivation to achieve your goals
- Break down barriers that are preventing you from reaching your potential
- Learn how to perform under pressure, cope with stress and anxiety
- Increase your focus
- Develop resiliency
- Recover from injury and set backs
Workshops are ideal for teams and groups who want to learn practical techniques including:
- Communication skills
- Team work
- Leadership skills
As well as many other skills and techniques that can be used to improve team performance in both the athletic and business settings.
For more information or to book a consultation you can contact Fiona at: FMPerformance@FionaMeikle.com
Fiona Meikle M.Sc.
Mental Performance Consultant
Canadian Sport Psychology Association Professional Member